St. George Parks and Recreation
Spring Message ( updated 5/5/22)
LIttle League/Farm League/T-ball
Practices are underway for Little League and Farm League and game schedules are posted below. T-ball sessions are from 10-11 AM on Saturdays May 21-June 18 on the Landing Field in Tenants Harbor.
Summer Clinics will run during the weeks of June 20th, June 27th and July 4. and Registration is open May 6 - June 4 and registration forms are available at the Town Office, School Office and on a quick link here on this page.
Senior Luncheons are returning to an in-person format beginning in May. Luncheons are scheduled for May 10, June 7 and July 12. Senior Boat rides scheduled for July 19 and September 8. Further trips including the fall Christmas shopping trip are under consideration.
Online Registration for Little League, Farm League and T-ball activities is now available on this site. Please see the quick link to the left.
SENIOR TRIPS 2022
Registrations for these trips begin June 7. The first two weeks of registrations will be for St. George residents.
Lighthouse Cruise July 19 2:30 - 4:00
Harbor Cruise September 8 1:00-2:30
- Next Luncheon: June 7 - at the Town Office 11:30-12:30
- Menu: Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers and Hot Dogs, Pot Luck offerings
- Program: None
- Luncheon Menus
- Luncheon Programs
St. George Tennis and Pickleball Courts are now open for play!
- Courts are first-come, first serve outside of the Community group times from April - June and Sept-Oct. In July and August, courts can be reserved 24 hours in advance by signing up at the court.
- If you are looking for a fun doubles experience, try out the Community Tennis group and the Community Pickleball group. All are welcome!
Adult Rec Activities
Pickle Ball: The outdoor pickle ball court at the school is now open for play outside of school hours and on weekends. For more information on area pickle ball: email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 701-9754.
All St. George recreation facilities are open for use. Thank you for using them courteously and for picking up after yourselves and your pets.
Sign-up to Receive All the Latest News Delivered Directly to Your In-Box..
By joining our automated email list you'll be the very first to know about all the latest Parks & Rec. registrations, news, announcements, cancellations, etc. as all the newest information will be delivered directly to your email "inbox"! No more digging for flyers in your child's lunch pail, backpack or laundry. No more having to buy a local newspaper or scouring past newsletters for announcements. No more having to rely on what you child heard in school or what their friends thought they might have heard. Have it all delivered directly to you!
Simply click on the link ("Join our email list") above, follow the instruction making sure to check off the appropriate boxes for the information you'd like to receive. Don't delay as things will soon be getting very busy very soon! Thanks in advance for signing up.
Parks and Recreation Committee Meeting
- The next committee meeting will be June 7 (NOTE DATE CHANGE) at the Town Office.
- P&R committee meetings are open to the public.
- Meetings are 6 PM at the Town Office unless otherwise noted
- "Like" us on our Face Book page by clicking on the Facebook icon or simply type "St.George Rec. Boosters" on the Face Book "Search" line.
Activities for Adults (See new summer class schedule and description below)
Fun for All Ages
St. George Bicycle Route
- Enjoy a scenic ride along this route
- See link in Documents & Applications page for more information
Tennis/Pickleball Courts - OPEN FOR THE SEASON
- Located at The Big Ball Field on Route 131 in Tenants Harbor (1 mile south of the Town Office/Fire Station/School)
- See link in Documents & Applications page for more information on the Town Forest and Fort Point Trails.
|Ben Vail||Parks and Recreation Director||(207) 701-9754 or (207) 372-6363|