Parks & Recreation
Marshall Point 5K Pre-Registration now online! Go to Running4Free.com and look for our race flier. Pre-registration is only $15! Registration on the day of the race July 15 is $25. We look forward to seeing you in Port Clyde for the race!
St. George Parks and Recreation
Summer Clinic Registration Opens May 2nd! See the link on the left side of the page!
Spring Sports Schedules
T-Ball: The following Saturdays at 9:00 AM at the Landing Field: May 20, May 27, June 3, 10 and 17.
Online Registration for youth sports is now closed on this site. Please see the quick link to the left.
SENIOR TRIPS 2023
Senior Citizen Boat Trips are Back! July 19 from 2:30-4:00 and September 7th 1:00-2:30. Registration for Trips will begin June 6th.
- Next Lunch: May 9th Tacos
- Menu: See above
- Program: None during home delivery
- NOTE: January, February and March lunches will be delivered to St. George Seniors who request a lunch. If you are not on our delivery list already, you can be added by calling the Town Office 372-6363 and leaving your name, address and phone number.
St. George Tennis and Pickleball Courts are now OPEN!
- Courts are first-come, first serve outside of the Community group times from April - June and Sept-Oct. In July and August, courts can be reserved 24 hours in advance by signing up at the court.
- If you are looking for a fun doubles experience, try out the Community Tennis group and the Community Pickleball group. All are welcome!
Adult Rec Activities
Pickle Ball: The outdoor pickle ball court at the school will open after school is out for the summer. For more information on area pickle ball: email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701-9754.
Sign-up to Receive All the Latest News Delivered Directly to Your In-Box..
By joining our automated email list you'll be the very first to know about all the latest Parks & Rec. registrations, news, announcements, cancellations, etc. as all the newest information will be delivered directly to your email "inbox"! No more digging for flyers in your child's lunch pail, backpack or laundry. No more having to buy a local newspaper or scouring past newsletters for announcements. No more having to rely on what you child heard in school or what their friends thought they might have heard. Have it all delivered directly to you!
Simply click on the link ("Join our email list") above, follow the instruction making sure to check off the appropriate boxes for the information you'd like to receive. Don't delay as things will soon be getting very busy very soon! Thanks in advance for signing up.
Parks and Recreation Committee Meeting
- The next committee meeting will be June 5 at the Town Office.
- P&R committee meetings are open to the public.
- Meetings are 6 PM at the Town Office unless otherwise noted
Parks & Recreation Boosters on Facebook
- "Like" us on our Face Book page by clicking on the Facebook icon or simply type "St.George Rec. Boosters" on the Face Book "Search" line.
Activities for Adults (See new summer class schedule and description below)
Fun for All Ages
St. George Bicycle Route
- Enjoy a scenic ride along this route
- See link in Documents & Applications page for more information
Tennis/Pickleball Courts - CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Located at The Big Ball Field on Route 131 in Tenants Harbor (1 mile south of the Town Office/Fire Station/School)
- See link in Documents & Applications page for more information on the Town Forest and Fort Point Trails.
|Ben Vail||Parks and Recreation Director||(207) 701-9754 or (207) 372-6363|