To obtain a permit, visit Warden's Report Website and follow the steps listed below:
- Once at the site click on "obtain a permit"
- Then select St. George in the "city" box
- If the fire danger allows for permitting, go on to the next step. If not, you will receive a warning stating: Fire Warning is too high to allow permitting today.
- Enter your infomration into the application and "submit permit".
- Make sure you print and sign your permit and rember to read and follow instructions on your permit!
The Town of St. George and the Fire Department are pleased to offer its residents free burning permits!!