Boards and Committees Pages
Boards and Committees are encouraged to keep their respective webpages current and informative. Requests for changes to individuals pages can be emailed to the Website Administrator. The request should be sent by the chair or by the individual assigned the responsibility by the chairperson.
Requests for Sending an Email Announcements
Email announcements are a great way to keep the public updated on events and activities the Boards and Committees are involved in. Requests (including the specific contents) should be emailed to the Website Administrator. Submissions should be made a minimum of two weeks prior to a scheduled event. Date sensitive announcements, will be sent one week prior.
Home Page Announcements and Public Hearings
In general, these items should be requested a minimum of two weeks prior to the scheduled event. Public Hearings should be posted 10 days prior, other date sensitive announcements will be posted one week prior. Requests for Home Page Announcements (including the specific contents) should be emailed to the Website Administrator. Public Hearings for the Planning Board and Board of Appeals should be emailed to the Planning Secretary.
Calendar, Meeting Agendas and Meeting Minutes
For the items below, submissions for the Planning Departments and Committees should be forwarded to the Planning Secretary. These include: Planning Board, Board of Appeals, Comprehensive Planning Committee, and Conservation Commission.
Calendar - Updates and Cancellations
The Town Calendar includes the date and time for all Board and Committee meetings and, when available, the agenda. Boards and Committees should ensure their meetings are posted on the calendar and report changes and cancellations in a timely manner. Submissions for the Select Board should be submitted to the Website Administrator, Planning Departments/Committees to the Planning Secretary, and all other calendar items to the Office Manager.
Agendas should be in a .pdf format and submitted a minimum of two business days prior to a meeting. Submissions for the Select Board should be submitted to the Website Administrator, Planning Departments and Committees to the Planning Secretary, and all other meeting agendas to the Office Manager. The meeting agenda will be posted in the Town Office lobby and on the Town Website calendar. The calendar is available both on the Home page and Monthly Calendar page.
Submissions for the Planning Departments/Committees to the Planning Secretary, and all other meeting minutes to the Website Administrator.
- The recording secretary shall email a copy of the draft minutes to the Records Officer within five (5) days of the meeting. The minutes should be clearly marked as Draft. The Records Officer will email the draft minutes to the Select Board members.
- The draft minutes will be posted on the Town Website.
- Any changes to the draft minutes are to be identified at the next scheduled Board meeting. Minutes shall be approved, with amendments if necessary, by a vote by the Board.
- Approved minutes will be posted on the Town website, and maintained as public records.
Other Boards and Committees
- The Board/Committee secretary shall distribute a draft copy of the minutes within five (5) days of the meeting to the members. The minutes should be clearly marked as Draft.
- Any changes to the draft minutes should be identified at the next scheduled meeting of the Board/Committee. By a vote by the members, minutes should be:
- approved with amendments,
- or not approved pending significant amendments.
- The secretary shall email approved minutes to the members and the Town Office.
- The Town Office will post the approved minutes on the Town Website and maintain as public records.