SUMMER CLINIC REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! FORMS AVAILABLE AT THE TOWN OFFICE AND SCHOOL OFFICE. SEE THE LINK TO THE REGISTRATION FORM ON THE LEFT.
SENIOR CITIZEN TRIP SEASON IS HERE! THE TRIP SCHEDULE IS LISTED BELOW. DON'T MISS OUT ON THE FUN! TO SIGN UP, CALL THE ST. GEORGE TOWN OFFICE AT 372-6363
JUNE 29 MARITIME MUSEUM IN BATH, LUNCH AT TASTE OF MAINE, REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
AUGUST 16TH PORTLAND SEA DOGS GAME WITH ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET INCLUDED. REGISTRATION OPENS JULY 1ST
SEPTEMBER 12TH LUNCHTIME LIGHTHOUSE CRUISE FROM MONHEGAN BOAT. REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 1ST
OCTOBER 4TH UNION WINERIES TOUR REGISTRATION OPENS SEPTEMBER 1ST
NOVEMBER 12TH ANNUAL SHOPPING TRIP REGISTRATION OPENS SEPTEMBER 1ST
- Next Luncheon: June 5th
- Menu: Make your own Sandwiches
- Program: The Return of the Rusty Hinges!
- Luncheon Menus
- Luncheon Programs
St. George Tennis Courts Opening Date
- St. George tennis courts are now open - Enjoy the courts!
- Court use is first come, first serve in April, May and June.
Adult Rec Activities
Big news in Pickle Ball - thanks to our friends at the St. George School, there will soon be pickleball lines painted on the outdoor court!
Corn Hole tournament coming in July!
Little League, Farm League and T-ball Schedules
Sign-up to Receive All the Latest News Delivered Directly to Your In-Box..
By joining our automated email list you'll be the very first to know about all the latest Parks & Rec. registrations, news, announcements, cancellations, etc. as all the newest information will be delivered directly to your email "inbox"! No more digging for flyers in your child's lunch pail, backpack or laundry. No more having to buy a local newspaper or scouring past newsletters for announcements. No more having to rely on what you child heard in school or what their friends thought they might have heard. Have it all delivered directly to you!
Simply click on the link ("Join our email list") above, follow the instruction making sure to check off the appropriate boxes for the information you'd like to receive. Don't delay as things will soon be getting very busy very soon! Thanks in advance for signing up.
Parks and Recreation Committee Meeting
- The next committee meeting will be June 11th at 6 pm at the Town Office. P&R committee meetings are open to the public.
- "Like" us on our Face Book page by clicking on the Facebook icon or simply type "St.George Rec. Boosters" on the Face Book "Search" line.
Activities for Adults
- When: Monday and Friday, 8:00am-8:45am $10
- NEW: BEGINNING JUNE 25TH 7:00-7:45 MONDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS-CONTACT ANGIE TO SIGN UP AT THE NUMBER BELOW OR AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes in the Big Meeting Room at the Town Office
- For Whom: Open to all interested
- Contact: Angie Vachon C.P.T. @ (207) 542-2720
Fun for All Ages
St. George Bicycle Route
- Enjoy a scenic ride along this route
- See link in Documents & Applications page for more information
Tennis Courts - Open to the public
- Located at The Big Ball Field on Route 131 in Tenants Harbor (1 mile south of the Town Office/Fire Station/School)
- See link in Documents & Applications page for more information on the Town Forest and Fort Point Trails.